The Aware EMG is a wearable instrument for accurate, real-time monitoring of two muscle
It features a wireless connection to the PC, easy-to-use biofeedback software withclinically sound protocols and clear, informative reports.Being wireless is an important benefit, since it allows freedom of movement and certain movements are closely associated with urine loss.
Simultaneous monitoring of the activity of the pelvic and accessory (abdominal) musclesmakes it easier for patients to learn to isolate muscles and develop better control.
Internal electrode assemblies like the SenseRx Vaginal or Anal/Small Vaginal Sensors or the IVS-2 Intravaginal Sensor are highly recommended, since they make the most direct measurementsof the pelvic muscles.
Surface electrodes on the right side of the abdomen are used for the second site, in order to monitor inappropriate use of accessory muscles.
The Aware Biofeedback System includes:
- Wearable Dual EMG instrument with wireless connection to PC
- Aware Software with clinically sound protocols and informative reports
- Bluetooth USB Adapter
- Surface EMG Electrode Cable (P/N 4654D)
- Beyond Kegels™ Personal Care Kit for Bladder Health
- All Accessories and User’s Manual
- Disposables Starter Kit, including: 4630S Pre-gelled Surface EMG Electrodes for abdominal placement (10 applications)
- SenseRx™ Internal Sensors (1 ea Vaginal and Anal/Small Vaginal) IVS-2™ Intravaginal Sensor (1 ea)
Note: The Aware EMG requires a modern PC